The UltraVision is available in several models but all operate under the same application or API in Windows.
- B-Mode morphological gray scale imaging
- Color Flow Doppler to display the direction and rate of blood flow
- Pulse Wave Doppler to supply quantitative data on bold flow rates.
- Compression Elastography to indicate areas of harder tissue.
- Transducers from 2-26 MHz
- A patient Database where the user may store demographic information, images, cines, and videos in multiple formats including DICOM.
- High resolution 3000 x 1800 paper white monitor viewable from any angle and a 1920 x 1080 touch screen for a user interface.
- Optional exchangeable battery operation for true Point of Care Operation.
*Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation
The UltraVision is housed in a solid aluminum case and weighs less than 10 lbs.
The UltraVision operates under Windows 10* and utilizes re-programmable hardware with an upgrade program that facilitates new features as they become available, – like shear imaging, and 3D reconstruction.